Thursday, November 5, 2009

Our Thanksgiving craft

We decided today not to go to gymnastics after Dougie told me "Dougie too tired, play couple minutes, read book, go ni nite". I guess gymnastics will wait till next week:) So I decided to do a nice fall craft. I'm finally in the mood since the weather was nice and foggy this morning. Which just happened to be perfect for our Pajama Day for Stroller Strides. I loved it, one less step to do this morning before heading out. Dougie loved it too because they got to eat doughnuts and drink milk. Ohhhh and the funniest/most embarassing part was when after class Dougie had to go "peep" and got naked, yes buck naked, grabbed ahold of a nearby fence and peeped. It was a nice naked buns shot.....at least it was with a bunch of other mom's that just laughed:) Anyways, here is a picture of our Turkey. NOT our turkey because my camera is currently being fixed (for the second time!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment


Dougie getting sticky...

Mickey and Minnie Mouse

Stella at the pumpkin patch

Dougie and his Stroller Strides buddies

all the little trick or treaters....yes, they are all Disney characters.

my little pumpkins

at the petting zoo

Our family blog

This blog is to share our fun yet chaotic life with family and friends. It so much fun to stay at home with my kiddos. Also I think it will be awesome to look back in a few years and see this "journal" of all the happenings of our Family. Hope you enjoy!

Followers