Monday, December 7, 2009

Candy Cane Making!!

Late last month Dougie, Stella, Mona and I join our group of friends at Logan's Candy Shoppe in Downtown Ontario. It was neat to watch the candy makers and learn how they form the candy canes. I have to say Dougie had no idea what was going on because the entire 30 mins he didn't stop staring at a group of girl scouts that we smiling and waving at him. He did get excited at the candy bag and warmed cane that he got to form. I fun way to get into the Christmas spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Dougie getting sticky...

Mickey and Minnie Mouse

Stella at the pumpkin patch

Dougie and his Stroller Strides buddies

all the little trick or treaters....yes, they are all Disney characters.

my little pumpkins

at the petting zoo

Our family blog

This blog is to share our fun yet chaotic life with family and friends. It so much fun to stay at home with my kiddos. Also I think it will be awesome to look back in a few years and see this "journal" of all the happenings of our Family. Hope you enjoy!

Followers